Here are all my cuties! Owen doesn't quite know what to think of the situation. :)
Emily is now a CTR 5 (I think) and so her first few primary lessons have been about choosing the right. She has a paper that she's colored with the CTR logo on it. We ask her what it means and her answer is "to make the right choice". Not quite the right wording, but she does have the idea. :)
Just for you Marisa...I rode my exercise bike 15 minutes this morning. It's not long, but I've just started, so give me a break. They are finally coming to fix it tomorrow, so I can actually see how far I've peddled instead of just timing myself. I'm also excited to get to see a rough estimate of the calories that I'm burning. :)


2 comments:
At least one of us can keep track. Mom's treadmill won't anymore. Oh well, it was free.
some of us don't have time to work out. I get to walk to and from my car to my building on campus. Maybe I need a ped-thing that counts my steps!
Post a Comment