Our house is not a very happy place at the moment. :(
Poor Kevin is just getting over having the flu for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. Now that he is about done with it, almost everyone else is getting sick. I have a horrible cough and sore throat. Emily and Owen have the same cough, but they also have fevers. Emily also has an ear infection. But lucky little Tyler man has somehow managed to not get sick. So I'm crossing my fingers that he'll be able to stay healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YUCK!!! Sorry to hear everyone is sick. it's almost dueable, until the mom gets it. Hang in there. Yes, I kept the netflix, although we haven't watched the movie they sent us. I might just cancel and go back to buying them from digital cable when we feel like it.
It means she knows all 200+ self-defense moves that she's been learning for 3 years. Once you are a black belt-especially for these little guys, then they start teaching them how to really use them on a person. The adults get it as they go.
Post a Comment