Wednesday, February 6, 2008





Kevin finally got his concrete poured and is now trying to figure out the stairs. He was struggling with it last night, so he's going to look at some at work today and then I'm sure he'll be able to do it. So not fair, that guy can do anything. Which I guess is good for me. I'll put up a picture eventually, but right now I don't feel like going outside in the cold.

We are all almost better, there is just the lingering cough that needs to finish going away. I'm glad that it wasn't anything worse.

I'm still plugging away at my Medical Transcriptioning studying. I get about 2 hours of studying in a day. I need to try to find more time to do it though so I can finish quicker. I'm really crossing my fingers that I'll be able to find a job when I'm done. :)

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Good luck to Kevin. When he's done I have a dining room that needs to be drywalled

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.