Kevin spent the entire weekend working his little butt off on our house. He's gotten so much done. There will be a window and door in the back, but they are sheeted over right now to keep the cold out. It's really starting to come together now, I'm getting so excited for it to be done. I'm ready to get started on the kitchen, so I can get my dishwasher ASAP! :)
Monday, February 11, 2008
Kevin spent the entire weekend working his little butt off on our house. He's gotten so much done. There will be a window and door in the back, but they are sheeted over right now to keep the cold out. It's really starting to come together now, I'm getting so excited for it to be done. I'm ready to get started on the kitchen, so I can get my dishwasher ASAP! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment