Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dierks Bentley!


Last night was great! I don't even know how to describe it. It was probably the best concert I've ever been to. We had pretty great seats and I could actually see Dierks' face while he sang. He had so much energy, it was unbelievable. He puts on a great concert. Thanks mom and dad for watching the kids!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun! You would think that since I live in Vegas, and have to many great shows and concerts around to go to that I would, but I don't! I'm glad that you went and were able to have a great time! I luv him!!! But my question to you is.....Was it better then the N'Sync concert 8 or 9 years ago we went to together???

Kmelanese said...

I am so jealous! I love Dierks!! Sounds like you had a good time!