


Here are a few pictures of Kevin's annual trip to Moab. He gets to do much harder things when he takes his own Jeep he built. The pictures never quite capture how hard things really are though.He had to do a little bit of work on his engine, because it's old, but other than that nothing broke!
Kevin's friend Jeff flew in from California to come too. He's being coming out to go with Kevin every year for about 5 years now. They even ended up coming home a day early because no one was staying to play on Sunday. That was a nice surprise. :)


1 comment:
Looks like they had tons of fun! That is great that you are such a good wife to let him go!! I have a hard time letting Mike go hunting but I am trying to get use to it!! I am glad that he came home early what a nice surprise!! Did you survive without him?
Post a Comment