Monday, April 7, 2008


Our brand new fridge isn't working. :( It was working just fine in the living room, but now that we've moved it to the kitchen, it has died. We can still hear it running, but it refuses to get cold. We had to throw everything out, man is it going to be expensive to have to replace all our food. Plus the repair guy can't come until Friday. So, I have a brand new kitchen, but I still can't cook because I have no food. If anyone knows how to fix fridges, any suggestions would be appreciated. :)


And here is one more picture of the kitchen. Kevin just loves his under cabinet lighting. I would be in trouble if I didn't post this picture too. lol


6 comments:

Marisa said...

I say find a different repair guy, or is it under warranty? Friday's a long way away. Love the under cabinet lighting.

Kmelanese said...

Sorry about your fridge. That sucks! I love that lighting too!

Melissa said...

Looks good! That sucks about your fridge...hopefullly you can get it fixed soon, cuz it looks like a nice one. My question however is...what is that black thing on your wall above the stove?? I can't tell what it would be from the picture.

Breanna said...

it's beautiful. sorry about the fridge. congrats on the newly done kitchen

Tiffini said...

I LOVE IT!! Hubby did a great job I'm so jealous! Good luck with the fridge I would say find someone to fix it and hopefully its still under warranty

Melissa said...

OOOHHHHH! That pot filler thing is COOL! What a great idea, whoever invented that is a genius! I want one of those in my kitchen!