Your living room is so cute. You've done a great job decorating it. :) I also love your box window, you're right lots more shelf space is always nice :)
Kevin and Ashley met in March 2001. They were married on July 28, 2001 in the Winter Quarters Temple.
Emily is 8. Tyler is 6. Owen is 4.
We moved to Payson in October 2007. Kevin has remodeled our entire house. He also works as a service plumber for Action Plumbing. Ashley stays at home with the kids.
5 comments:
It looks so good!! I love it!
Wow, it's tiny. I guess I never realized just how little it is. Demo pictures make it look bigger. I like the wall color.
That looks so freaking good!!!
I'm loving the cute little shelf above the window! That is cute! Good idea! Looks great!
Your living room is so cute. You've done a great job decorating it. :) I also love your box window, you're right lots more shelf space is always nice :)
Post a Comment