I tried to find our wedding album, but couldn't. I do have one picture in a frame that I'll try to figure out how to scan and get up here later today.
Our little Owen is scooting all over the place now, he mostly stays in the living room, but does venture farther sometimes. I don't know what his fascination with getting under the bar stools is, but he's not very happy when he figures out that he can't get out as easily as he got in.
We have so much apricot jam it's disgusting. Emily was so happy that she was finally able to help pick some of them. We now have 24 12 oz jars and 10 pint jars of jam...if only we could find somewhere to put it.
Look at our two little guys. Can you tell they are brothers?


2 comments:
Yeah!! Happy Anniversary!
Do you all have farmers markets? Maybe you could sell your jam.
Have fun!
We love Apricot's you can send some our way!!! We're going to try to do the same thing for our anniversary next weekend. Travis is dying to see it and I'm just ready for a break. We are going to Lincoln tonight and dropping the kids at Louies. We are hoping to find a Wii at Sam's Club for Christmas and beat the rush.
Post a Comment