Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily!!!

Our little Emily turned 5 yesterday! She is so excited to be old enough to go to school now. It's been lots of fun trying to explain to her that she has to wait until the new school year starts.
This was her favorite present of the day. Unfortunately her other doll is jealous of Ariel, so she only plays with one at a time and hides the one she isn't playing with. lol

This is my attempt at making an Ariel cake. I was actually surprised at how well it did turn out. Emily was so happy.


Blowing out the candles.



And this is for proof that Shelby was there. We never seem to get her on camera when she is over visiting at our house.




6 comments:

Denice Harrison Armstrong said...

wow you did a awesome job on the cake!!! You can come and make my girls a cake any day!

Melissa said...

Good job on the cake! Happy Birthday to Emily! It doesn't seem like it was 5 years ago I was babysitting her! But then again, I can't believe that Brayden will be 6 next week!!

Whitney said...

Did Emily say her other doll was jealous? Cuz that's hilarious!

Whitney said...

You can't get Shelby on camera because she is smothering children.

Breanna said...

the cake was beautiful ashley. hope you are all doing well. breanna

Whitty said...

Wow that cake is amazing, great job. I hope Emily had a great birthday! :)