Friday, January 16, 2009

Our basement

Our fireplace...we need to find some tile or rock to go around it. Storage cabinet above it. We need every inch of storage we can find in our tiny little house. The TV is going to the right where all the wires are hanging out.
Another view...and another cubby for storage.

View from the bottom of the stairs...laundry room on the right and bathroom on the left.




We are finally getting some progress done on the basement. Now it's just down to a few little things and the carpet. I think this is going to be my favorite room of the house. :) Now if only we can find some couches we like...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the green, and the smiling Tyler is a great accent piece too!

Melissa said...

Wow! It's lookin great!! Good job!

Marisa said...

very nice. We still haven't completed the living room. One small step at a time.

Whitney said...

Is my TV going in the wall? Did the basement look like this when I was there...I honestly can't remember.

Marisa said...

yes, Savannah decided to do girl scouts this year. So if you want cookies let me know!.