Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fight Like A Girl

The summer has really gotten away from me. I love hearing this song on the radio. This is just the chorus to Bomshel's Fight Like A Girl. I love it.

"Hold your head high.
Don't ever let 'em define
The light in your eyes.
Love yourself, give them Hell.
You can take on this world.
You just stand and be strong
And then fight
Like a girl."

Here is the song if you want to listen to the whole thing. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjr-Rur2D_c

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ya know, I didn't like that song at first, but it's grown on me and I find myself turning up the radio and singing loudly to it now.

Shelby said...

I'll see you in a month!

Monica said...

I had not heard that song before - Love It and stole it for my own blog. The last verse hits very close to home.