Monday, August 31, 2009

Logan and Emily

I don't know if anyone needs this address or not, but I figured I'd post it anyway. This is Logan's MTC address for the next 3ish months.

Elder Logan Michael Luke
MTC Mailbox #232
California Sacramento Mission
2005 N 900 E
Provo, Utah 84604-1793

I don't know if you need to add Hmong speaking after the California part or not, but I doubt it.

Life is quite different now that Emily is in school. The house is very quiet for a few hours, which is very nice. I have to plan my day differently though because I have to make sure I'm around to pick her up when school is done. That will probably take the most adjustment. She is loving every second of school though and I think she is really looking forward to getting some homework to do. I don't even know if she is going to ever get any. I might just have to make some up for her. lol

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I keep expecting to see Logan online.