Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Emily
I got a letter in the mail yesterday letting me know that Emily failed the eye exam at school. I was a little shocked because she has never seemed to have any problems seeing, but I took her to the eye doctor today anyway and lo and behold she does need glasses. Strangely though, she is far-sighted instead of near-sighted. I'm glad we are getting it taken care of though because the doctor said that if we don't do anything to correct it she could end up with a lazy eye. She technically only needs to wear them at school and while reading since she can see distances perfectly fine, which is actually good. She won't have to wear them while playing outside etc...so they are less likely to break. I'm just worried she isn't going to take very good care of them and they will be broken in a week. Tyler and Owen will get a few lessons on not touching her glasses I'm sure. I will post pictures next week when we pick them up from the eye doctor. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hope you didn't get ugly glasses. You should have checked with me first!
Post a Comment