Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Kitty



I finally got myself a cat yesterday. I've been wanting one for a while and when I went to get dog foog at Petsmart yesterday, they had the cutest little orange guy. They named him Jack-O-Kitty, which is ridiculous. We thought about maybe pumpkin, but it's not "boy" enough. I think we are just going to go with Jack. :)



I've tried taking a picture of him awake, but he won't sit still for me to do it yet.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

A cat! Tired of having dad come visit-huh.

Melissa said...

So cute!!! I love cats, but sometimes I wanna kick mine out the door... she bugs me a lot!!! Mostly just when she makes messes like trying to eat food left on the boys plates that are in the sink, or spilling water that might get left on the counter. Your little kitten is super cute though!!! I like the name Jack for him!

Shelby said...

ew, I'm not coming over anymore.

Whitney said...

I'm calling him Pumpkin.