I decided to post some oldish pictures. Kevin recently sent all the pictures from his phone to our computer, so here are a couple that you might not have seen...

This one is actually from my phone and I took it one day this summer while Tyler and I were waiting for speech class...I think I might have posted it, but I can't remember.

These Christmas ones are actually from last year. We weren't really planning on taking the kids to see Santa, but we ended up at the mall and there he was. Kevin's work phone was the only one we had. It has only been recently that they enabled his phone to send pictures, so they were stuck on his phone for a while with no where to go.
Doesn't Owen look so happy?


Another phone picture, but a recent one. A couple weekends ago we went "Jeepin" with the kiddos. We ended up at a little campground called Cascade Springs. There were tiny little water falls all over. They had a fun little path to walk all around them and enjoy the outdoors. Owen is definitely a 2 year old.


1 comment:
We took you guys to Cascade Springs when you were little!
Post a Comment