Friday, January 29, 2010

Bedroom Furniture!

I thought I had them in the right order...darn. These are upclose pictures so you can actually see what the furniture looks like.


Our bedroom furniture finally came in yesterday. Kevin was kind enough to set it up last night even though he was not feeling well and was exhausted. This pretty much takes up the entire tiny little room.


We must have stirred up some dust because this was the only room that was spotted when we were taking pictures last night. The dressers are probably a bit large for our tiny room, but pretty much anything we could buy would be. The new dresser isn't as deep as the old and Kevin doesn't like how the TV sits on the top, so now he wants another wall mounted one. Oh boy. A few more years and we'll get around to painting the walls and replacing the carpet. :)



3 comments:

thebriggsfamily said...

Your house is coming along so beautifully. You and Kevin are so talented!

MOM said...

It looks great...I especially like the bed linens, he he.

Whitney said...

I like it! Now you just need bedside tables :)