Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Home Evening

I love this book...

It is perfect for our little kids.  The lessons are only about 5 minutes long, which is about as long as their attention span.  Of course, as they get older, I could still use it and just add more detail to our lessons.  Each lesson also has a little activity and that is the kids' favorite part.  Tonight our lesson was on The Plan of Salvation.  I never know how much they are actually learning, but we keep trying.  This was tonight's activity and it was so much fun.  I think I even learned a few things.



 We laid out the plan as we talked about each part and then the kids got to pick a strip of paper and decide where it should go.  They could only get a few of them on their own, but they still had a great time.   After FHE, I turned it into this cute little poster for the fridge to help them remember our lesson all week long.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

You're such a good mom! Dave wants to have this kind of FHE. He likes short lessons. :)