Thursday, September 30, 2010

Better Lake Powell pics

I found that my sister in law posted her pics of Lake Powell on facebook and so I stole them as she got some really good ones. :)
 I LOVE this picture!  He is such a cutie. :)
 Already posing like a movie star.  I'm in for some trouble when she is older.
 Hanging around at camp.  Look how cute our little camper is.
 Out swimming in the lake.
 Going for a ride.
 Owen was fine on the boat as long as he was on my lap.  He finally was brave enough to get off my lap at the very end of our boat ride.



 Kevin about to have some fun.
My sexy husband. (The one on the right) lol  You can tell which one is from California and which one never has his shirt off.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

i may be white, but i think i still look ok with my shirt off:?

Whitney said...

Where are your swimming pics, Ash? ;) I know you LOVE the water!

MOM said...

Miss your adorable family!!!