![]() |
| This one is kind of gross...Owen had dead skin peeling on his feet and Tyler was kind enough to help him pick it off. At least they were working together on something and not fighting. lol |
![]() |
| Emily |
![]() | ||
| Mom |
![]() |
| Tyler |
![]() | |||
| Owen |
I could have sworn I took more pictures on Emily's last day of 1st grade, but apparently I didn't. They had an awards ceremony where the teacher gave out awards for reading, math, citizenship etc. Emily got an award for doing well in Math and for reading over 100 take home books throughout the year. Way to go Emily!
Tyler also graduated preschool this year! Here he is getting his diploma with his teacher. I would have been closer up, but I forgot my camera and had to use my phone, which doesn't have zoom. :(
They put on a little program before they graduated where they sang us all the songs they had learned over the year. Tyler didn't really participate much...he just kind of stood there. lol
I think this is the only picture we got of the kids with Grandma while they were here visiting for Shelby's graduation from college. They are snuggling with grandma on her bed in the hotel while she is looking at pictures on Kevin's phone. :)
This was probably in April some time...Kevin was working down at our property we bought, clearing out the brush for where we want to build our cabin and I took the kids to a local museum. These people are made from quilt batting type stuff and nylons. lol My kids were scared and I couldn't get them close enough to get in the picture with them.
This is the inside of an old pioneer type wagon. It's hard to tell in the picture, but it looks a whole like like a camper to me, that is why I took the picture. There is the bed in the back, bench on the side and some cupboards on the other side. I just thought it was pretty neat.
![]() |
| This is the building where the museum was. It used to be the school for the area. So very cool inside! |
More dresses for Shelby. I'm sure there is a way to rotate the picture, but I'm not going to figure out how. :P
So, we have been up to other things besides the tanning salon, just not much. I'm waiting for the weather to finally get warm so that we can take the kids to the pool! I want to go swimming. :)

















1 comment:
I thought you hated swimming!
Post a Comment