Monday, October 24, 2011

Huge post and lots of pictures!

 At the zoo earlier this year.  They had dinosaurs scattered throughout. Tyler was scared to death of the T-Rex and Owen was tired.

 Look how big they are!
 Climbing on the T-Rex that didn't move and growl at them.

 Only picture from my 30th birthday.
 Kevin found a new friend to go rock climbing with. This is them at the top.
 Kevin at the top...such a pretty view.
 Trying to rock climb as a family.
 Kevin forgot to take a picture of me while I was up there...but I tried it and hated every single second of it.
 Swimming in Nebraska while visiting family.


 First camping trip of the year. Finally.  Went out for the first weekend of the archery deer season. Kevin didn't get anything, thank goodness.
 Payson Onion Days Carnival on Labor Day.
 This is the boys favorite ride every single year.
 Helping dad mow the lawn. lol
 Roasting marshmallows in the backyard while mom was working at the tanning salon. Apparently Owen is a gang member.

 Kevin in California for his friend's wedding at the Queen Mary.
 Dorks.
 Owen's 4th b-day!

 Switched couches so that the light wasn't bad in the pictures.
 So excited for talking McQueen cars.
 Brother and sister getting in the way.
 Disappointed to find a shoe box. lol Until he found more cars inside.

 Monster Truck cake...you can't really tell, but they have their tires up on a matchbox car.
Trying on clothes from Grandma.

This pretty much covers our entire summer and fall. Hopefully I can start to post more often and keep up, but I'm not promising anything.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Owen's red tank top and long hair make me laugh. I love his shag!

Whitney said...

I'm loving his gang signs! Your kids are super cute! Hopefully we can come visit sometime soon.