Thursday, March 13, 2008



I've been reminded that I need to add pictures of my other children. Here is Emily getting all dressed up in her "fairy clothes" that she got from Grandma for her birthday, she's wears them as often as we'll let her.



Owen has been hanging out with me in my bedroom while Kevin works on the living room and kitchen. The basement is too cold to have him hang out down there with the kids.

Tyler got himself a little scooter from Grandpa Merrithew for his birthday. He loves it! He drives it all over the house. You can also see some of my MT books in the background. I'm still plugging away at my training. I'm currently learning all there is to know about each individual specialty. Only a few more weeks and I'll be to the actual transcribing part of the program, I'm getting very excited, but also very nervous. :)



I doubt you guys will notice, but the wall on the left of those cabinets was ripped out a few days ago. I had to have Kevin point it out to me, because I didn't even notice.





As we speak Kevin is putting up drywall over the insulation you can see. The ceilings are coming together. We get our cabinets tomorrow and the kitchen tile on Monday, so it won't be too much longer and we'll get to start to put things back together. :)

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I can't believe how much Emily looks like you. Anyway, sounds like the kitchen and ceiling are moving along quickly. Yeah!!! One of these days I'll get you the measurements. Kids have been throwing up lately.

Melissa said...

Wow, you and Kevin have been busy with your house. I'm all sorts of impressed! I can't wait to see it all done!

Marisa said...

Ashley-Click on the "Roberts Family" on my blog and answer her question about changing out the background. She's having the same issue you did last week. I don't know if you resolved it, but I left her a comment saying you'd let her know. THanks!!!!