Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tear down that wall!



I didn't post any before pics, the one from my chimney post does a decent job...

I didn't get any pictures of the wall as it was coming down. :( But here it is all finished. If you look close at the floor, you can see where the wall was. Our kitchen seems so much bigger already. Do you like how the banister is still there? lol



Kevin also started on ripping out the ceiling last night. The new 2x4s that you see are where the new vaulted ceilings are going to be. It a bit drafty in there now, but the drywall will hopefully be going up this weekend. Kevin has not now rewire the kitchen and then get the insulation in.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Holy Cow lady!! I thought our dining room was a mess. But, at least Kevin works fast. You'll have your house the way you want it before no time.

Marisa said...

Hey, I'm at dads and he says he thinks that Kevin has already finished the basement with bedrooms a bathroom etc. Post some pictures, I want to see.