
Emily riding her 4 wheeler in the backyard.

Taking Tyler for a ride...we need to get him a helmet this yeat too.

Owen hanging out with the family.

It was hot! We tried to get Tyler to play without his shirt on, but he didn't go for it.

These are some pictures of our backyard. That is our wonderful view of the west mountains. The power pole is the boundry of our property, so that building belongs to our neighbor.

Here is another one standing at the back door. You can see the cinderblocks off in the background, that is where we planted our garden.

I tried to take a picture of our tomato plants, but they all look like they've died since we planted them on Saturday. :( We are going to go and buy the cages for them tonight. Hopefully we can bring them back to life.

And there is our garden. We planted tomatoes, jalapenos, onions, carrots, corn, and green beans. It will be fun to see if we end up getting anything out of it, since neither me nor Kevin know what we are doing. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we can see some little plants in the picture. :)
6 comments:
Lucky you, I'd love to put a garden in this year, but we're busy moving the fence and trying to make the grass be grass and not weeds. I got something in the mail today (or maybe Saturday, we're slackers) explaining the stimulus check.
I would love to have a garden this year. I've never done one so I'm sure everything would die, but it would be fun trying. I didnt know your yard was so big!
The chances of us going to CO are looking pretty slim. Sad but true. Maybe that's why I was so bitter today. lol
your kids are so freaking cute these days. move to nebraska so i can see them more often, ok? :)
Looks good! I hate our backyard in this house, I'm glad that it is only temporary. I hope to get a bigger yard for the boys to play in. Those mountains off to the west (West Mountain it's even called, original huh??) That is where Patrick's aunt and uncle live. They have a big ol' house up there. His cousins live there in town though, up by the "P" on the mountain. Are you close to that??
You are living Nate's dream life. Your backyard is awesome and overlooks the mountains. You get to ride four wheelers. You have a garden. You go shooting. You make Lincoln look so lame, but I can't help but love it.
Post a Comment