As usual, I forgot my camera, so we don't have any pictures of them actually there, but this is them when we got home. I tried to get Tyler to have his face painted, but he wouldn't. I think it was mostly because the guy doing it had a huge afro, which he was scared of. Oh well...they got to color plates, make fingerprint pictures, stamp leather and lots more. We even enjoyed a popsicle and doughnut. :)
Friday, June 13, 2008
Art Festival
As usual, I forgot my camera, so we don't have any pictures of them actually there, but this is them when we got home. I tried to get Tyler to have his face painted, but he wouldn't. I think it was mostly because the guy doing it had a huge afro, which he was scared of. Oh well...they got to color plates, make fingerprint pictures, stamp leather and lots more. We even enjoyed a popsicle and doughnut. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun. Emily got her whole face painted. Almost done with your typing!!! Wonderful.
Oh my gosh! that picture of Emily is Ashley to a "T" at the same age! I can't wait to see you all again!
Post a Comment