Owen must have felt bad about keeping me awake so much last night. He slept all the way until 4am this morning and is still asleep! Go Owen!
Owen was just looking so cute last night, how could I not take a picture of him?
And of course whenever the camera is out Emily needs her picture taken. She is such a ham...actually all the kids are. Owen already knows what to do when the camera is out.
Tyler likes his picture taken too. He still closes one eye when you tell him to smile, so I usually just try to catch him when he isn't paying attention. He really wanted to hold the pencil behind his ear like daddy does when he is working, but it wouldn't stay.
Now the wall is all gone. I had one more picture I wanted to add looking at the bathroom from the outside, but I forgot. If I add it now it will be at the top and that will really annoy me, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see that one. :P


3 comments:
So, Kevin is a macho, macho man when he grunts and uses his muscles. I bet it is kinda cool to kick a wall down. Very cute pictures. I'm glad Owen slept for you.
1. Owen is SOOO blonde
2. I close one eye when I smile, too so be nice to your child!!
That is so crazy how much work you guys have done. He is such a handy man lol.
Post a Comment