This is our bathroom from the outside on Monday night. :) And there it is after Kevin finished up on Tuesday night. Good thing too because it has been raining all day today.
You guys work fast. Also, I don't think you have boy hand-me-downs. According to my crystal ball, you have two more boys coming soon. BAH-HA-HA (that's my evil laugh) I guess you better keep those clothes for yourself. :)
Kevin and Ashley met in March 2001. They were married on July 28, 2001 in the Winter Quarters Temple.
Emily is 8. Tyler is 6. Owen is 4.
We moved to Payson in October 2007. Kevin has remodeled our entire house. He also works as a service plumber for Action Plumbing. Ashley stays at home with the kids.
2 comments:
You guys work fast.
Also, I don't think you have boy hand-me-downs. According to my crystal ball, you have two more boys coming soon. BAH-HA-HA (that's my evil laugh) I guess you better keep those clothes for yourself. :)
Your husband is amazing! Is he doing all this work himself?
Post a Comment