Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm tired of trying to come up with titles...I give up.

I think that maybe Owen is getting closer to sleeping through the night. He didn't wake up until 5am last night. It's so much nicer only getting up once as compared to 3 or 4 times. :)

I am waiting for the repair guy to show up, who just called and said there will be a $65 service fee. I don't think so...my fridge is still under warranty, I'm not paying a dime!!! I am so tired of the hassle, it's time to take the sucker back.

2 comments:

lincolnHabels said...

You Go Girl! Stick to your guns. Don't take no crap. Make the frig man pay!

Denice Harrison Armstrong said...

That is right!! Don't let them try and take advantage of you!!!! If any one will stick to their guns it would be you!!!!