Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Last night was a fluke with Owen, but he did sleep better than usual. So maybe we are on the right track. :) Hopefully the end of the tunnel will be coming soon.

I realized that I haven't put up any pictures of our garden since the original one and then I looked at my garden and all of the weeds and decided that I need to make it look better so that I'm not embarrased to post a picture of it. We bought a hoe last night and started working away on the weeds. A few more days and I'll post a picture of it. Everything is growing, even our jalepenos which we thought were goners because that area was just overwhelmed with weeds, but we sifted through the weeds and found a few little plants that aretrying to make it.

We are still waiting for the tile, but you know that as soon as it comes in that Kevin will get right on putting it in, so we should have pictures of that soon too. :)

1 comment:

Denice Harrison Armstrong said...

Even if you have weeds in your garden some of us will still be jelouse of your garden!! We didn't get one in this year but hopefully next year we will!!! Bathroom is looking great!!!