Kevin didn't get Pioneer Day off, which is okay because there wasn't really anything for us to do anyway. We did finally get around to taking the kids to a fishing hole in Spanish Fork that is only for kids 12 and under. Emily has been wanting to go fishing again ever since we went camping a month ago. I wish I would have remembered to bring the camera, but I'll have to next time. Tyler caught and reeled in 2 fish on his Scooby Doo pole and Emily caught and reeled in 1. They thought it was so much fun, but didn't want to have anything to do with the fish once they were actually close enough to touch it.
It was a very nice little park and I'm sure that now we know where it is we'll try to get there more often. Right by where we were fishing was a picnic table so whenever Emily got the chance she would get up on top of the table and dance and sing her Hannah Montana songs about wanting to be a rockstar. It was cute for a 4 year old, but hopefully the dancing on tables thing doesn't last much longer. hehe
I promise to take the camera next time we go so that you can see the kids in action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment