
We went to the 4th celebration that was going on in Provo yesterday. It was almost 100 degrees and very humid for Utah, but we survived anyway. Owen just chilled in his stroller the whole time.

Emily had a blast in this jumpy thing. She was even able to flip herself, it wasn't very graceful, but she loved every second of it.

She barely weighed enough to do it and you could tell. I wish I had a video because it was hilarious to watch.

Tyler was too little for the jumpy thing so we found him something a bit more his style.
We weren't able to do our fireworks last night because it was too windy. We waited until it seemed like it had calmed down so we could get a few in, but as soon as we tried starting to light a few the wind started going crazy and there was a huge dust storm...so fireworks have been put off until tonight. We did get to see the fireworks from New York on TV in HD and that was actually very cool. It was almost as good as being there.
I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. :)
7 comments:
Too fun, Emily looks likes she getting manhandled. We are in Lincoln today (yesterday too) Mom and dad's for dinner tonight-yum! HOpe the fireworks work tonight, my kids have decided they love to light them.
That jumpy thing looks fun.
That look like so much fun! I want to try!
Before I forget, Travis wondered if you could bring him some guadina (that drink you brought before) when you come.
Have birthday Ashley! I am looking forward to seeing you on the 15th! Melissa
Happy Birthday Ashley!!! Your Holiday looked fun, but I think at 100 degrees I would have chilled with Owen. Well, I might have wanted to try the jumpy thing at least once.
Travis want to make sure its the Antarctica brand at Walmart. 3 or 4 bottles should be plenty.
Post a Comment