Monday, July 7, 2008

Owen Dancing

Kevin and the kids gave me a card that sings for my birthday today and I noticed that when we opened it Owen would dance...so here you go. I find it very cute. :)

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Too cute. I used to love to watch the little kids dance in the music store when I worked. I thinks it's something we "unlearn."

Melissa said...

Very cute! I love his little face as he dances. Happy Birthday!!

lincolnHabels said...

The boy got rhythm. I love how babies dance.

lincolnHabels said...

my definition of camping is a little looser than yours

Whitney said...

where is the video? maybe there's a Germany problem!

Whitney said...

It worked on my laptop...Owen is adorable. Definitely my favorite. Wait, that's Emily, no, Tyler!

Tiffini said...

That is so adorable!

Marisa said...

Is Kevin planning on spending Sunday at our house and sleeping over to Monday? i.e. Saturday-Tuesday? If so, I moved him up to an 8:30 appointment, then you and the kids starting at 9. Any particular food I should have around for him?

Marisa said...

Caitlin's car is still here and needs to be driven back up to mom and dads. Maybe he could drive it up on Saturday night and save you a trip.