Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Lost Bathroom...



I totally forgot to post pictures of the finished bathroom. It seemed to take forever to finish because we were just waiting for a few final things that we ordered from ebay. It is finally finished though and I love it. The tub is huge and is so much fun to soak in, it's almost like a hot tub. :)

7 comments:

Whitney said...

I don't know why you like to soak in your own filth! I have no choice but to take a bath here with a shower head to rinse off with. I want a real shower!

Kmelanese said...

I LOVE your bathroom!!! That tub looks so nice! Kudos to your hubby for that!!!

Marisa said...

WOW!!!!

Denice Harrison Armstrong said...

awesome bathroom!!!!! You guys did a great job!

lincolnHabels said...

Hmmm. An indoor hot tub. I think you may be onto something.

p.s. Nice job.

M Crew said...

The bathroom is GORGEOUS!!! Seriously... wonderful job!!

Suzie said...

That bathroom looks amazing Ashley! By the way, this is Suzie (Miller) Paul. Send me an email at paul.suzie@gmail.com & I'll send you an invite to my blog.