This is the best I could do. Maybe one day I'll figure out my scanner....I wish I could find my other pictures, but they are buried somewhere in the depths of my basement, maybe next anniversary. This is the one picture we have framed an in our living room.
You can click on it to see it closer...but it's kind of scary. :P It's so not fair how photogenic Kevin is and I'm not. :(


1 comment:
You have the same problem as I did trying to scan my first picture. When you get the preview, shrink the box down to the size of the picture, then you won't get all the extra white.
I had the first one done because I miscarried twice really early, so she just wanted to see if there was a heartbeat. Then my OB had her own kid and the one who is covering stuck with the normal schedule of one at your first "official visit" to make sure the due date/baby size match up. I'll get one more at 20 weeks to do the whole healthy baby thing and check the sex.
Just send mom and dad home with some jam to spread around when they drop the kids at BYU.
Post a Comment