Friday, July 11, 2008

Vacation!

We finally get to leave for our trip to Nebraska today. :) We'll be driving about half way after Kevin gets home from work. I get to spend the day packing everything up and cleaning out the car...tons of fun. We'll be back sometime next week, we aren't positive when though.

Unfortunately everyone seems to be getting sick. Kevin and I both have sore throats. The kids are getting coughs. I'm crossing my fingers that it will quickly go away. Owen seems sick too, but not quite sure with what. He's suddenly growing a bunch of teeth. His two front teeth popped in a few weeks ago and I just noticed the other day that another bottom one has popped out and there is a top one right there, ready and waiting. So hopefully he'll feel better once that last tooth pops through.

We'll see everyone soon. :D

3 comments:

lincolnHabels said...

Don't you miss the days where you could just quick pack a bag and go. Packing for kids is hard. They need so much stuff.

Good Luck! Be safe! See you soon!


We all have that cold out here too.

Tiffini said...

Have fun!! I am excited to see pictures when you get back

~*Jen*~ said...

Being sick during the summer is never fun, ESPECIALLY when vacation time rolls around! Hopefully it all clears up soon!