I'm horrible at taking pictures when we go...I have no idea why. These are the few I've got...
Saturday, July 19, 2008
We got home from our vacation on Thursday night and I'm still trying to recover.
I'm horrible at taking pictures when we go...I have no idea why. These are the few I've got...
Grandma and Owen...I was afraid he wouldn't like anyone since he is just starting to be scared of strangers, but luckily he loved everyone.
Eating chocolate cake that Grandpa made.
Varinia had a great time hugging Tyler. We got to spend a few hours at Jeremy's house and see them. I wish I had just a little bit of Brynna's talent for decorating.
I was surprised that Tyler was so cuddly. I think he's finally figuring out what Grandmas and Grandpas are. :)
Playing at the Children's Museum.

I'm horrible at taking pictures when we go...I have no idea why. These are the few I've got...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I want to play with your kids! Did you have your Sonic reunion?
That looks like you had a fun time. Your kids are so cute!!
Your mom looked like she really loved seeing her far away grandbabies. I hope she spoiled them some.
Post a Comment