Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Boys

Tyler got sick and tired of Emily never wanting to go outside because it was "too hot." My little boy is growing up and playing outside all by himself (all by himself with Bud anyway...).
I had to take a picture of Owen eating tonight. I made Zippy Beef for the first time during my married life (if you aren't a Luke you probably won't know what that is) and Owen absolutely loved it. I think he ended up eating about as much as I did. I didn't know his little tummy could fit so much food in it. Of course he has to try and grab the camera every time I take his picture.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

But did you put crushed potato chips on top of the Zippy Beef? And, I like Zippy Beef! Don't knock it!

Melissa said...

Care to explain what Zippy Beef is?????

Ashley said...

It's kind of a homemade version of Hamburger Helper. Ground beef, noodles, cheese, ketchup, cream of mushroom soup etc all mixed into a casserole. Very gross, but I thought I'd give it another go. lol

Marisa said...

Who would you choose to make zippy beef?