FINALLY!!!
I have got myself a job and it is with the one company I really wanted to work for. I just had to wait until they were finally hiring again! I will be working some strange hours, but I think it might work out better than me trying to work in time here and there during the day with the kids. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Good for you!!! Hope it goes great!!!
Congrats!!! What company did you end up hiring on with?
Good job! tell us more on the strange hours, OK?
Congrats! I want details! P.S. My weird word to type in was "voging", now I'm thinking of Madonna!
Yea!!!! Let me know how you like it. And by the way...I'm jealous of your Rubicon. I know you may not be, so if you're ever praying for an unexpected "accident" let me know. I know a guy that knows a guy that knows a gal...hee hee
Post a Comment