Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Speech Therapy and Volleyball

I took Tyler to his new speech therapy for the first time today. The lady in charge said he did really well for his first time, which I'm glad about because he seemed like quite the stinker to me. A lady in my ward was nice enough to watch Emily and Owen for me while I went. She took them to the church with her to play volleyball will some of the other moms in the ward. When I got there to pick them up they roped me into playing with them because they were one short. Why do I play volleyball? Actually, I haven't played volleyball in years. I think the last time I played was probably in Young Women's...so 10 years ago! My arms are bright red and my right one feels like I broke a vein or something in there. That happens every single time I play. Do they make wrist guards for volleyball? I could really use some. Instead, I will go and get some ice.

2 comments:

MOM said...

Use your fists not your wrists, silly! Have fun and make some friends! Love.

Whitney said...

You need to just play more! Come on, I know there's an athletic side to you. We used to play softball together!