Friday, March 20, 2009

It's been over a week since I posted, but I've just got nothing to say. The weather has been fantastic the last few days and the kids have been enjoying it. Owen has discovered the great outdoors and loves being outside with his big brother and big sister.

We bought Emily her first mit this week as we have signed her up to play softball this summer. She isn't strong enough to close the mit so it will be some fun times. It will definately be interesting to see how she does with sports.

Tyler has been doing well in speech therapy and he has become quite the talker. He went from saying 2 and 3 words at a time to saying entire long sentences. They aren't really any more intelligible than before, but at least he is talking.

I promise to post pictures as soon as I've taken some of the kids doing something. :P

No comments: