I keep trying to download photos of our weekend and it isn't working. I give up. They posted just fine on facebook, so look at them there.
Owen has a viral sore throat, so the poor kid is miserable and not eating, but there isn't anything we can do for him. Tylenol seems to help some, but all we can do is wait it out.
Today was the first day of Christmas vacation for Emily. I was hoping to sleep in for the next couple weeks, but then remembered I still have to get up to make Kevin's lunch.
I finally finished all my Christmas treats and boy was it a lot of work and a lot of butter. Why do I do this to myself? I will post pictures of all the goodies later when I have them all organized and put onto plates. That is if blogger decides to not be annoying and let me post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment