Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wish #1 Granted!

No matter how hard I try I cannot get these darn pictures in order. One is from our computer and the other two are from websites and I'm tired of trying.

You may recall a past post where I put that I wanted one of these little campers. I would link you to it as a reminder, but I don't know how to do that. Well, last night we went and bought one. We found a super good deal on a new 2009 that the dealership just wanted to get off of their lot. The above picture isn't the one we got, but it is a picture of what it looks like when you pop out the two queen beds inside.

This one I really wanted to have be last because it is still on my wish list...someday maybe. :)
This is the picture of the actual one we bought sitting in our backyard. I'm a little disappointed that we don't get the cool bear graphics, but oh well. It is only 16 feet long and can be pulled by our Jeep. Kevin is on his way home as we speak and he wants to take it out for a test drive to see how well the Jeep does.

2 comments:

MOM said...

I'm not so much a fan of the bear graphics! I like this one. Are you bringing it to Lincoln?

Marisa said...

Fun!!!! No more "red light motel" in Moab? Or whatever it's called.