Monday, June 21, 2010

Caitlin's Wedding...just for Brianna

I hope I spelled your name right because I didn't want to go and look to see what the right way was. hehe


 Owen didn't cooperate at all during the wedding pictures.  We only have a few as our camera battery decided to die. :(

They did it!  And I wasn't in a great place to get their picture.

 I think Kevin took this one and then our camera died. :(  Aren't we all lovely. lol

At the SAC museum for the reception with new batteries in the camera.

 Random picture of Caitlin...I had a hard time finding good times to take pictures.

Time for cake!

Sorry for the blurriness...I guess I need a better camera.

Throwing the bouquet.  Sadly I missed Ryan getting the garter.  It was quite a sight.

First dance.

This one is for Brianna. ;)  I have other pictures of my family that I will post later...if I'm in the mood.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

See?! Wasn't that hard, now was it! Just kidding. Thanks for posting and yes you spelled my name right. Even if you didn't I wouldn't care. And it is hard to get candid shots, especially at a wedding. Half the time you're in a crowd of people. But I loved seeing them! One more down, two more to go...do you think Shelby met a European to marry? :)

Melissa said...

Owen is too funny!