I was looking through my pictures on my camera today and realized that there are tons on there that I forgot about. Hopefully I'll be good and remember to post them all some time soonish.
While we were in Lincoln for my sister's wedding last month we took the kids to the Children's Zoo. Here is Emily climbing on a giant "spider web."
We took a ride on the train. See their red cheeks? They aren't used to the humidity of Nebraska. It wasn't too terrible though as the highs were only in the 80s while we were there.
Checking out the different hides and whatnot at the discover center. They also got to pet a rat and a mouse.
They loved the goats. I think they would be willing to get another pet goat, but I am not. I swear you used to be able to actually go in the goat's pen to feed them, but you can't anymore. Now you just have to feed them through the fence.
Aunt Whitney and Uncle Dave came with us to the zoo. This is outside the butterfly enclosure. Tyler absolutely hated it in there. Whenever a butterfly came near him he would scream like it was going to kill him.
Owen going through a little tunnel of trees. He was not enjoying himself at the zoo much. He was starting his pouting stage. Thinking back on it now he has definitely improved and doesn't pout quite as badly as he did, but he still has a ways to go before he has outgrown it completely.
Stay tuned for more random pictures that I decide to post from my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You can't feed the goats anymore? You are remembering correctly, we used to be able to!
I think the goats got too excited, and tended to trample, terrify, and knock down kids who weren't being supervised. Heaven forbid parents watch their children!
Post a Comment