Friday, July 16, 2010
Week of Sick
It has been quite the week at our house. I had the stomach flu on Saturday and was stuck home alone with the kids all day as Kevin had to work. Luckily it passed very quickly and didn't even last a full 24 hours. Emily decided to wait a few days and she started throwing up on Tuesday night and spent most of Wednesday recovering. Shelby was over on Tuesday night to visit and she was throwing up on Thursday. Kevin got it last night and tried going to work today, but just got home and is in bed. Tyler slept 2 hours longer than usual this morning and had blood coming out of his ear when he woke up and complained that his ear hurt. We took him straight to the doctor who said he has strep throat, ear infection and his ear drum perforated, hence the blood. So right to Walmart we went and got the drugs to get him better. Now I'm just waiting to see if Owen gets something...he is usually one of the first to get sick when something goes around, so I'm really surprised that he is still doing well. I'm crossing fingers that we are just about done with all of this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YUCK!!!!
Post a Comment