Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm not old enough to have a 7 year old!

 Emily turned 7 on December 13th.  I'm way late in getting the pictures up.  She got so spoiled, mostly because we've yet to figure out what to buy her.  She doesn't really play with toys, so we bought her a bunch of different things hoping to finally find something that she likes.
 Polly Pockets.  She's never really gotten into Barbies, but she mentioned she wanted Polly Pocket dolls, so we bought her some and a little house to go with them.  I haven't seen her playing with them since her b-day.
 She got a church dress, school clothes and a dress up outfit.  The dress up outfit was a huge hit, as that seems to be one thing she does like to do.  Problem is that she is getting to big for the dress up clothes that they sell in the stores.


Kevin put the entire box of candles on the cake and Emily thought it was pretty cool.  So instead of turning 7, she is actually turning 30. :)

No comments: