Tyler gave this to me yesterday after he got out of class in Primary. Isn't is just the cutest picture? I'm not sure what he is looking at or if he was supposed to not be looking at the camera, but I love this picture. What a handsome little guy. :)
Kevin and Ashley met in March 2001. They were married on July 28, 2001 in the Winter Quarters Temple.
Emily is 8. Tyler is 6. Owen is 4.
We moved to Payson in October 2007. Kevin has remodeled our entire house. He also works as a service plumber for Action Plumbing. Ashley stays at home with the kids.
3 comments:
That is super cute!!! My boys gave me a cute picture of themselves inside a card thing that they colored in Primary... love those kind of things!
He is cute!
No it does not! We're putting it at the end of the counter. I'll post a picture when we get it in. Gotta lay the water line first
Post a Comment